1.Tell us something that most people don’t know much about you…
A: I am a free diver! The deepest I’ve been in the ocean on one single breath is 86ft.
2. How would you describe your country to your fellow contestants?
A: The USA is a place of freedom to choose who and what your dreams may be…It is the land of opportunity to self-explore and express freely your beliefs.
3. What makes you a power woman?
A: If someone were to be inside my thoughts and emotions- the answer to this question would be immediate. I am a power woman because of the passion, strength, and confidence I radiate. I have a profound impact in others who I share my story with by inspiring them to be more hopeful and also tap into their courage. My story is not a small one nor is it an average one. I have experienced a side of myself that was challenged to every degree of existence…. I persevered through it all rising above and gaining a connection with myself that I now use to empower others to not give up and always fight for their goals and dreams.
4. What is your greatest strength and how did it help you to become one of the competitions world finalists today?
A: My greatest strength is my belief and hope. I have an extreme amount of belief in myself and others… I never give up hope. Hope is necessary to create goals and push through adversity to achieve them. Because of this, I am committed, determined and passionate which are strong virtues in obtaining Mrs. Megaverse USA.
5. What is your idea of happiness and success?
A: Happiness is being present to my current state of being and environment. Success is having balanced health, loving relationships , and a spiritual connection to the world and myself.
6. What is your secret to stay healthy and beautiful?
A: Consistency, Balance and self reflection.
7. What should every woman try at least once in her life?
A: Something that they think is not possible.
8. How do you handle stressful situations?
A: I pause, run/walk with my music then create a balanced way to respond.
9. What is the best advice you’ve been given?
A: “Let the past stay in the past and be present to what is”.
10. If you win the crown, what message would you spread and the goals you´d have for your year of reign?
A: “Live knowing that everything happening to you at this moment is a necessity -we must live in today to find balance and let go of the negative.” -My Goals as I reign 2018:
– Monthly Motivational Conferences about empowerment
– Writing blogs to reach thousands of women about evolving and committing to their sense of purpose or redefining who they are.
– Supporting Animal welfare
– Reaching out to more people with my story to inspire others to continue to live and hope so they may achieve the impossible.
– Publish my book and continue to write more.
– Appear on TV to share my conviction and positive energy.
Interview: Pageantfame Beauty Talks Miss Megaverse
Miss Megaverse: Source link